1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
Yes, I purchased a mascara that was the first makeup item I purchased myself, a brand that was not well know. It was so cheap and bad but I believed it was the best thing that happened.
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
This is the one: L’oreal Paris 360-degree mascara, Wrote a whole blog post about! There are other I like to but this one provide me for all my expectations in a mascara.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from
I’m not really into the full coverage it often looks to much on me. Ones in a while I enjoy it but more like a natural looking foundation.
4. Favourite high-end brand?
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
Here are a few thing: Wishlist 2018 – Beauty Edition
6. Favorite drugstore brand?
Essence, it’s the main cosmetic line I fall back to and live to test out there are some create treasures in this brand d that I love – mainly they don’t test on animals and there super affordable.
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
No but I want too, looks so high maintenance if I would where it everyday or on a regular basis.
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
I do my makeup daily but when I sick I still wear mascara I can leave the house without makeup but I highly prefer my lashes coated with lushes mascara.
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
My Mac lipsticks there something about them that are precious and I hate taking them outside because I did that ones and I destroyed my first retro matt lippy, I was so bumped out I repaired the bottle but it will never be the same.
10. How often do you shop for makeup?
Last months I’ve been really busy and not really on hunt for new makeup but normally I shop for makeup twice a month if not more.
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or do you spend freelee?
I wish I had a budget set up for beauty expenses only but for now I not.
12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for
Only at the body shop and Di beauty I really use their reward card and coupons.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Maybe you know but mascara is the one thing I can’t leave behind in makeup stores.
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand?
Right know I don’t I have brand that I hate or anything like that but I absolutely know, there are brands out there that are not good for the environment, animals,etc. But we keep buying it because there so popular. I always try to put more love and money in those who treat animals right and think for the enviroment.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
Not really but if it is than I will be looking further in that brand and maybe purchase more.
16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
Sephora who doesn’t love it in there is like heaven. I wish I could go whenever I want to go but these stores aren’t available here.
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I recently tested new product after tha I’m sure I staying in my routine because my face break out on those products.
18. Favourite bath and body brand?
LUSH! of course but for moisturizer its the body shop
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I’m normally not a fan and I don’t want to admit but I really love Kylie her makeup is so stunning and her makeup line it’s growing so fast.
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
Yes a couple on facebook but I don’t really feel it’s a true communitie. So I don’t spend alot of time on that.
23. Favourite Beauty Gurus?
24. Do you like multi-functional products like lip and cheek stains?
I own a few product that can be worn both ways but I never gravitates toward these product.
25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
On a daily basis I do my makeup it’ s always a standard look but when I want to test a new look or top-notch glam eye look I pretty clumsy and always try to hard. that leads to a messy makeup look.
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes not on a daily base
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
Maybe it’s weird but I most of the time just brush through it and I’m done but when it’s frizzy I use one product or when I style it a protective spray.
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I would love to but I’m scared to fail.
30. What do you love about makeup?
I feel inspired and more me when I can do my makeup however I want.