For this week I’m going to review the beautycalendar from Tanya Burr, show you all the products and go over every detail you have to know, for an update I’m posting every thursday a new post everyday of this year and the next.
- Glitter and Gold: A beautiful Glitter top coat, it’s not meant to be a full cover polish
- Sleigh Bells: A berry polish with red sparkles gives a full cover with 2 coats.
- Glitter Rain: Same as the gold but just in silver glitter.
Negative point: Smells like paint.
- Treasured: These linners are both musthaves they dry perfect and doesn’t leave an extra line above your eye.
- Ice Crystals: I love this product I used it on a black wing, so stunning.
- Mirror: This was a cute extra to the calendar, real good quality.
- Nailfile: Not so happy about this one, it’s cute but the quality is poor.
- Candy Cane: A berry lip gloss with little glitter sparkles.
- Berry Pavlova: Dark red lip gloss, has no sticky feel. Perfect for day and night.
- Christmas Stocking: Stunning red matte lippy, stays on beautifully. Doesn’t feel drying to the lips. Warning: don’t make a mess or it will stain.
- Snow Day: This gives you a snowy eye look perfect for the winter!
- Champagne Sparkle: Beautiful gold sparkles eye shimmer, I used a gel eyepencil to apply the glitter. Stays on all day.
I love hearing from you! What are your thoughts?