September was gone in a split second so fast, so I didn’t have the time to buy or even try new beauty products, these are products I still enjoy using everyday…
- Etos make-up hydrating spray: I loved this fixing spray, sure I’m using the entire bottle because it gives the finishing touch to your makeup look. 75 ml for 4,99€
- Essence Matt touch blush: You don’t need much just a little hint of this blush, it’s a colour that will not do you wrong in fact it gives your face something extra, shade: 20 berry me up! 0.17 oz/5g for 2,59€.
- Essence brightening concealer: Is’s easy to blend and apply with the little sponge applicator, I blend it with my fingers, a beautyblender or a concealer brush. But the sponge itself is not perfect for blending. Shade: 10 Ivory 0.27 oz/30 ml fl .oz/8 ml for 2,99€
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara: To keep my brows on their place all day, This is a great tip for girl with fuller brows. 0.3 fl. oz/9 ml for 1,99€
- Rimmel London match perfect foundation: Feels light on the skin and gives a beautiful glow, with SPF 30 and doesn’t dry your skin, big bonus for the winter. shade: 100 Ivory 1 fl. for 12,99€
I reviewed these Esscence products with more details,over at Essence-autumn’new-in blogpost.
I love hearing from you! What was your september like? Little late to ask but I still interested.