Wilkinson Sword Intuition, Easiest shaving tool?

Hello this week I’m reviewing the Wilkinson sword intuition razors, I heard lots of good things about this product. So I wanted to tell you if it’s worth the hype or not. Because I wanted to try something new I saw this value pack at Etos for 12€, perfect to test a new product. Normally I use these little colorful razors but there basic, so what do you use? Let me know…

This is a game changing shaving experience, no need for soap, shaving gel or body wash. It had 4 blades surrounded by gentle creamy soap that lathers and moisturizer during shaving in one easy step, leaving your skin super soft. Amazing right?

I didn’t believe it at first but it’s really that easy and quick. Because it has shea butter, almond oil, coconut milk, vitamin E and natural aloe. It is so soft and smooth on the skin.

In this value pack you get 4 razors with different soaps one for dry skin, sensitive care and ultra moisture. So you know what’s best for your skin.

I ♥ Hearing from you! Do you want to try this or do have a better option?

Robin Xx

Advertisements

11 Comments Add yours

1. Intuition is my favorite! I’m bringing it on vacation next week 🙂 Love your blog!

Liked by 1 person

2. This is a great shaving tool!

Liked by 1 person

1. Robinbeeblog says:

It’s for sure a great shaving tool, do you use it too?

3. Here in the U.S they are known as Schick Intuition and have been around for years. As a mom, I gave these to my daughters when they wanted to start shaving their legs because the thick bar around it makes it easier for them to use (and harder for them to get cut).

Liked by 3 people

1. Robinbeeblog says:

I just noticed it in my local shops, it indeed saver then a regular shaver.

4. Machteld says:

I’ve been using these for years now and I’m still a fan! They are absolutely great!

Liked by 2 people

1. Robinbeeblog says:

That good to hear I really enjoy them to. Do you have a soap favorite? Xx

1. Machteld says:

I don’t know what’s in it exactly, but I started out with the green packages and now I have the pink ones. I like those better.

Liked by 2 people

5. I use basic razor, but for my legs I use the silk-épil from Braun. A little painful, but totally worth it! (:

Love,
    Charlottologique x

Liked by 2 people

1. Robinbeeblog says:

I have a silk-épil to but I can’t do it because it hurts so much, so I only use for my armpits. So it’s nice to have razor like this that doesn’t hurt Xx

1. True! Luckily we have several options ;D