Thanks you Cradle Of Joy to nominated me to do the liebster award. That a perfect opportunitie to learn more about me.
The Rules of Liebster Award-
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 other blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions(let them know you nominated them. )
My eleven facts about me …
My vision is blurrie so I wear glasses.
My body runs on makeup.
The week is too short to wear all my shoes.
I’m pale and it takes me forever to get a tan.
I have long brown hair and it’s hard to handle.
I was born on a sunny afternoon 1996.
I have no sisters or brothers.
I have one crazy old dog and a cat that’s weird.
I love traveling to warm countries.
I watch a lot of YouTube like it’s tv.
Honest to say I can not life without my phone.
Eleven questions from my nominator (Cradle Of Joy)
What is the nicest thing anybody has said about you?
the nicest thing was that my boyfriend told me he was proud of who I was and what I did.
What are your three weaknesses?
Sometimes too shy, a makeup store and pets
Which is more logical to follow – your heart or your mind?
Listen to your heart and let your mind decide.
Are you over smart?
I’m not over smart I’m pretty smart.
What is the most annoying thing that has happened to you?
I ones had to walk to an appointment and I gave the wrong adress in my GPS so I walk a good hour and it was a crazy warm day out, when I arrived I know that I was wrong so I panicked, I was so angry on myself. I was late, my makeup was a mess and it was only 15 minutes away instead of 1 hour.
Do you believe in God?
I don’t really believe in God, this picture explains everything for me.
While in a school,did you ever cheat on a test?
I didn’t cheat that much I think but one time a girl next to me gave me all the answers so that was a little cheaty.
Where in the world would you choose to live if you have option?
I love living in Belgium but if I had to choose I would life in LA.
What’s your goal?
My goal for now is getting my driver license.
Biggest regret in your life?
Spending my 3 first years of high school being shy and weird.
One thing which you want to do in your life?
Wow that difficult to choose, I have to go with meeting my ultimate favorite youtubers/bloggers.
My question to you…
- If you had one thing to change,what would it be?
- What does blogging mean to you?
- How many languages can you speak and which ones?
- What did you do this week or are you going to do?
- What do you want to accomplish in the next year?
- What’s your favorite food?
- If you could meet any living famous person in the world, who would it be, and why?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What are your must-have skin care or beauty products?
- Besides blogging, what do you like to do in your free time?
- Share your favorite memory (picture or story)
- Sinaii from Simply Sinaii
- Margot from lifeonsneakers
- Jess from Jlobello96
- Michelle from Mystylemichelle
- Joyce from Beautypallet