May Favorites – 2016

It’s time for a favorites post, June is just begun and this means it’s my birthday month and summer is coming closer. Can’t wait for warmer weather and vacation. But for now let’s talk about my loved products this month…

The perfect bare lipstick in the colour 07 Proudly naked from Bourjois was my most used in May it’s just a glossy nude perfection with hours of comfort & hydration. I really like wearing this to work our just for a simple lipstick look.

It has also a SPF 15, is waterproof and dermatology tested.

My staple of my night routine is a moisturizer this one is from Kruidvat (In Belgium/Netherlands). After I take my make up of my face it feels a little dry so these ingredients are perfect for dry or combinated skin:

• shea butter,
  • Aloë vera
  • Allantoïne

img_1896

When I get that summer feeling I love to use the Dove summer glow! It gives you a subtle glow and a tanner look. I use is after I shower so it can sink completely in my skin, you have to be carefull that you give it plenty of time to dry. Because it a self tanner and lotion it’s perfect for the summer, you only have to use one product to look gorgeous 😀

Tell me in the comments!
What summer product do you recommend?

Robin Xx

Advertisements

9 Comments Add yours

1. Am an august born and looking for their favorites

Liked by 2 people

2. jusworldblog says:

Dank je wel voor de follow meid! Zo ontdek ik ook nog eens een geweldige blog! Zeker en vast dat ik je ga volgen xx

Liked by 2 people

1. Robinbeeblog says:

Dankje! Ik ontdek ook graag nieuwe blogs 😀

3. The Average Gurl says:

Great post as always! And loving your photography! I love the heart shaped tray xx

Liked by 2 people

1. Robinbeeblog says:

Ouuh thank you!!😊

Liked by 1 person

4. lexilife says:

Great post! I agree, the photography is so good! Share some skills with me? haha. OMG how weird, I was gonna say that Garner Gradual Tanner too before reading the rest of the comment lol. I swear by it xx

Liked by 2 people

1. Robinbeeblog says:

Thanks girl! Guess I have to test the Garnier tanner for sure 😄

5. thoughtfultash says:

Loved this post- the photography is great! I love the dove summer glow, if you like it a lot, I suggest trying the garnier one too! It doesn’t have as much of a ‘fake tan’ smell as its apricot scented so I love to switch up between them both! xx

Liked by 2 people